Protection of personal information
- 1.In regard to the protection of all personal information handled by the TonenGeneral Group, we fully recognize our social responsibility and comply with applicable laws and regulations in association with personal information and protection of the rights of individuals.
- 2.To ensure the appropriate protection of personal information, we will establish and maintain a compliance system, and implement training for all of our employees in regard to the protection of personal information.
- 3.We will collect personal information only to the extent necessary for the execution of our business operations and associated business operations, hiring, and administration of human resources. We will use fair and lawful means for the collection, use and provision of personal information, and we will retain and manage personal information in a secure and appropriate manner.
- 4.The purposes for the collection of personal information will be specified, and individuals whose personal information is collected will be notified individually or by public announcement. Personal information will not be used beyond the extent necessary to achieve the specified purposes.
- 5.As a basic principle, we will not disclose or provide personal information we have collected to third parties. However, in cases where any of the following apply, we will provide personal information we have collected to third parties, while maintaining the utmost attention to the rights and interests of the individual.
- ①When prior consent has been obtained from the individual in question
- ②When required by law
- ③When deemed necessary to protect life, health or property, and prior consent cannot be obtained from the individual in question
- ④When deemed necessary for the improvement of public health, and prior consent cannot be obtained from the individual in question
- ⑤When deemed necessary for cooperation in the execution of legally required operations performed by federal or local authorities, or parties entrusted with the execution of such operations, and obtaining prior consent from the individual in question may obstruct the execution of such operations
- ⑥When, in order to ensure the smooth execution of business operations, the handling of all or part of personal information collected is consigned to third parties to the extent necessary to achieve the specified purposes
- 6.In order to provide better services to our customers, we may consign some operations to third parties. In such cases, we will select third parties who we recognize as handling personal information appropriately; and in the consignment contracts we will specify security measures, confidentiality agreements, conditions for reconsignment, and other items necessary for the appropriate handling of information; and we will supervise the third parties appropriately.
- 7.We will respond appropriately and promptly to inquiries about the handling of personal information or requests for the disclosure, correction or discontinuation of use of personal information from individuals whose personal information we have collected, after verifying the identity of the party making the inquiry or request.
Handling of personal information collected on this website
The following is our policy regarding personal information collected from persons visiting our website and the use of such information.
- 1.Entering personal information such as names, e-mail addresses, postal codes, addresses, or telephone numbers into our website in order to receive our services constitutes provision of personal information to the TonenGeneral Group. We will use such personal information only for the provision of the services requested. We will not use personal information beyond the scope of the specified purposes.
- Google Analytics:http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/(opens in separate window)
- Google privacy policies:http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/(opens in separate window)
Cookies are small text files that are stored in users’ computer hard disks to facilitate interface between our website server and users’ internet browsers. These cookies do not contain personally identifiable information.
Users may block the collection of access log information by changing their browser settings to disable cookies (prevent the storage of cookies). However, disabling cookies may affect some elements of our website’s functionality.
- Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
Please contact us if you have questions or comments about the handling of personal information in connection with this website.
- Public Relations & CSR
- EMG Marketing Godo Kaisha
- W Building, 1-8-15 Kohnan, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-8005
- Phone: 03-6713-4400